Chef Jiří Král
We are presenting to you the chef of restaurant Sladovna in Prague, Jiří Král. Well-known chef combines traditional Czech cuisine with innovative elements of contemporary gastronomy, using high-quality and fresh ingredients from local suppliers.
You have an exclusive opportunity to try gastronomy of Jiří Král and his team, combined with craft beer from Cvikov brewery, in restaurant Sladovna, Vodičkova 5, Praha 2.
- He was awarded as Czech Chef of the Year 2018.
- He has a wide experience with cuisines from all over the world, such as France, Germany, Switzerland, Scotland, Norway, Italy, USA, Indonesia, or Dubai.
- Král organized banquets for important Heads of States, including the Queen of the UK.
- For 12 years he was a member and the captain of Czech national chefs and confectioners’ team AKC ČR.
- Král spent 10 years in “Obecní dům” as a chef of French and Pilsen restaurant.
- At the same time, he worked at Prague Castle as a gastronomy chef for president of the Czech Republic.
- Král spent last 9 years as the Chef de Cuisine in Aureole Fusion Restaurant and Lounge and Erbia Congress Center, was awarded 6x with Michelin Bib Gourmand and regularly featured in international Michelin Guide.
- He is a vice-president for gastronomy in AHR ČR.